Monday, March 24, 2014

Finished!! A spring sweater for a special baby girl!!


It always feels good to actually FINISH a project! I'm ever so pleased with my latest “little person” sweater. It's a very easy project from Marianna's Lazy Daisy Days.

A tiny sweater for a special someone!
Pattern from Marianna's Lazy Daisy Days


Not only is it a “top down” sweater (Yeah, no seams!), it has no sleeves – faster to knit, less wool and just right for spring. I chose to make the 9-12 month size. The pattern is also available in newborn, Age 1-3 and Age 4-6.

The directions are free, easy to follow and I found I only really had to pay strict attention for three or four of the rows. The rest was very relaxing “TV knitting” : )

I did make one change. I moved the buttonholes up slightly and also put them on the conventional side. The pattern has them reversed as if for a boy's sweater.

Thanks, Marianna, for a great (free!!) pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment