In Michael's today, I started to hyperventilate. It is SO CHRISTMAS in that store!
A cup of tea and a dose of PINTEREST later, I'm feeling much better. Inspired even!
1. Coasters! Adhere photographs with Mod Podge to 4x4 tiles; spray with clear spray paint and attach felt pads.
2. This organizer would make a good gift.
3. A Christmas book and a pillow would be perfect for my baby granddaughter.
4. And a no-sew, coordinating fleece blanket for "wrapping paper" would be easy.
5. The best idea of all? Reproducing old family recipes onto tea towels! I want to check this one first.