Thursday, April 11, 2013

More Magic Bullet Adventures! Sunshine Muffins

Sunshine Muffins
Winners (Best of Bridge Series)

It's been a Magic Bullet Fest around here this week. : )

First, smoothies...

Then an Almost Makes Itself Omelet, page 52 of my new Magic Bullet 10 Second Recipes book.  Hmmm.... basically, you just blend up your eggs and the extras you plan to add. 

Sorry!  I think I prefer my cheese in a nice gooey layer rather than blended in as Magic Bullet suggests.  Just saying...

Today I made Sunshine Muffins with the blender accessory.   Love that recipe - page 28 of Winners (1984) from the Best of Bridge series, but it's also online if you'd like to try it.  I blended the orange, egg and oil plus 1/4 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup water (since I didn't have orange juice) and then threw it in the mixer with the dry ingredients.  Easy peasy!

1 comment: