I often use a "half water, half vinegar" solution for cleaning.
"...studies... show that a straight 5 percent solution of vinegar―the kind you can buy in the supermarket―kills 99 percent of bacteria, 82 percent of mold, and 80 percent of germs (viruses)."
At school, kids could use it for cleaning desks.
At home, it removes hard water residue on my Silestone quartz kitchen countertop.
BUT, I don't like the smell.
So... I tried soaking orange peels in my vinegar for a week first. (Thank you, Pinterest!)
And now it smells not half bad!